Monday, May 25, 2009

It was Possible, After All...

I totally passed my DRIVING TEST!

heeeehee....I feel.......like I'm floating, but at the same time, kinda nervous cause I gotta drive on my own from now on. No more...."EEEH!!! Watch out for that car!" or "How you drive one ar?!!?" from my instructor....

I tell you ar...the examiner sux man..He kept on scolding me what dungu lar, bodoh lar.....it's his useless car being useless lar!! The brakes were sooooooooo worn out, so when I pressed the brakes and there was no effect, he helped me to press le, LOL!

yet, after all that scolding, he allowed me to pass....I really, seriously, THANK GOD wei......
So totally impossible without Him!

What's my plan now??
Get a Manual Honda or Nissan or whatever car (secondhand, according to my father, since I'll most probably get into accidents everyday)


heeeeeeeeeheeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee............

I knew You would help me...
Thank you,
I'm once again awed by Your mercy.

2 comments:

Xuan said...

congratulations!!
wah! so cool, you'll have your own car soon!!

May said...

thanks =)