Monday, June 29, 2009

Finding that silver lining behind those mournful grey clouds

UPDATE

Yeah. Thats what im doing now =)
Like finally! hahaha

So what's up?

Vivek is leaving tomorrow!!!!!
**shock*** So sudden wei....didn't even tell me before..Now I have ANOTHER friend gone! Loneliness can be a scary thing sometimes...SWEET YIN, NIVA, U GUYS BETTER NOT LEAVE TOO!!!!!

Sigh...oh kay....time to move on
I went out with Jo and Gek on saturday!!! So happy la..
What can I say? I <3<3<3<3<3 them!!

Oh, and I finally loaded the pics from Momo into my com!! So many embarrassing photos LOL but I found these:

LOL The couple...I wonder how they're doing now le...Suz. never replied my sms-es. P.s.* sEE momo makan-ing there?!

heehee Im taller than momo!

me saying bye bye to the past
*salutes* Goodbye my belived memories...You'll always be close to my heart!
See ya soon, future!

I'm a little sick of my life now...I need a renewed motivation!
But now, I just gotta keep holding on, cause there's still a bunch of mechanics to do hahaha
I wonder when I can finally finish it?

Life is like a rowing boat...
You never know when you'll reach your destination,
And sometimes, you get lost along the way
Sometimes, you even forget where you're supposed to go,
But a reminder comes along the way,
and reminds you of all you could become,
if you just believe in yourself =)

I miss english lit.

No comments: