Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Want It, You Got It

seriously, xin.are you like trying to give me PEER PRESURE or something?!

haha..see, u succedded okay..you want me to blog, here I am..BLOGGING..

Let's see...right.

The List of Things To Write In My Blog: (*ehhhh??? cannot underline one!!!)
1. First Day of College
2. Something else about college
3. something more about college
4 .something mind blowing about college
5. something i so seriously want to tell you guys about college

There..my list's done! Now let's move on to more serious stuff...like actually writing in my blog about my college....

Now, one thing you need to know about first days...it's always scary! I mean, I think I'll never stop being nervous on first day of anything! So it was nerve-wrecking(just for dramatic effect xD) but May being the girl I always am...uh-hum..drum-rolls......
rocked it..

hohoho...I'm not saying the college shook okay, just that it totally turned out to be way better than I thought...by the end of my first day, I think I introduced myself to about 3/4 of the class. These people are like seriously friendly to me..i think I'm gonna start crying u know..sniff sniff**

First class was Chemistry..Love the teacher! (it's a she) Second class was C.Maths...like the teacher..hhe(it's also a she) Thirs class was mechanics1..Love the teacher! (it's a HE)...then I also had stats1 the next day (like/love the teacher ar..not sure) It's a He...This teacher is kinda old..you know, with white hair and all...but the way he talks seriously makes me giggle in class for no reason sometimes..then everyone would be like, "what's wrong with her?!" which makes me laugh even harder. OMG almost forgot Physics! Like the subject, Like the teacher(HE)

Having the same class with aaron is.....how do I put this..slightly frustrating? More like making me wanna blow my brains out..=.= sometimes only, of course..no offense meant
He can be such a pain in the *** sometimes you know!?!? all 5A students I'm sure you know that..hehe

I guess that's all for first days right?

NOW....let me tell you my extra-curriculur activities...muahahaha
You know about that MPH-Alliance Bank Short Story Writing Competition??
Well.....I joined it..hoho..I skipped my family dinner on Sunday two days ago forthe sole sake of actually typing 2000 words non-stop! I can't believe myself sometimes...but it's done..
OH AND I PASSED MY UNDANG TEST WITH 47/50 AND I ONLY DID IT FOR 13 MINUTES!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!

Now got pretty much hw that I never had in a long time, but I think I don't mind doing it for once...since 3/4 of it is add maths..hahhahaha..here I come!

One Question at the end of all this talk: "XIN YI, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW???"
*balloons popping*confetti flying***I'm glad I got that out of my system...ahhhhh..LOL..wow that was one long boring blog..Im pretty sure you guys won't even read to the end...But you MOST probably will, anyway..

So.....what now??

Life continues..full speed ahead!
~THE END~

No comments: