Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When I say I'm back, I Mean IT!!

so I'm back from NS, I got my SPM results, I enrolled in HELP College, yada yada yada....

Wait...What?!

I enrolled in college!! Oh my, gave myself a shock there...haha
Yeah, in case u guys were wondering what I'm going to do after my return from PLKN, the answer is right here..I'm going to HELP to study A Levels..It's kinda a sudden thing for me ya know?! I mean just last wednesday I was sitting on an aeroplane coming home and now one week later, I'm telling people that I'll be going to orientation the day after tomorrow..

It makes me a little melancholic thinking about it..I mean, time seriously does fly when you don't realise it..When I was in camp, you have NO idea how much I was wishing for time to fly and let me go home and continue my studies, but now??

I really wish that I didn't have to grow up so fast..It's like sitting in a roller coaster ride and before I know it, the ride that is your teenager life is over and u have to face the after effect of the ride, the motion sickness and vommit coming out from your stomach...Gross...
haha Just forget the metaphor..

anyway, my point is, I thought that I was ready for a new life in college since it's supposedly uber cool and fun and free...but now, I'm standing at the door to my new phase in life and I just have this scared or nervous feeling like I'm not prepared and I'm not ready to start this life!

Gotta be strong and just face it man...I hope that this Gek Si would go with me, but it seems she hasn't made up her mind lar..So I am forced to face this alone =.=
I'll get you for this Gek..haha just joking lar Gek, don't run away k

Oh so My blog is not frozen anymore I suppose =D
But I gotta find time to change my header and pic lar lol..
And sorrry guys, but because I did not bring a camera to my camp, I have to get it from others and It's gonna take some time,so pls be patient yea..Love you guys! Anyone who misses me, feel free to post a comment here or call me out to chat k!! I MISS HIGH SCHOOL!!

especially my friends and ex-classmates who are so busy now because of college...




absence makes the heart grow fonder...but why am I so berat hati to leave those memories so precious to my heart?
I will always love you guys, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, take heart knowing May thinks of you guys all the time =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwwwww that's so sweet =D waliao HELP college ah? damn cool wei! better get ur ass into some better college after HELP. remember we read the college paper thing? hope to see ur face in there soon. YEAAAH

-qi