Monday, August 10, 2009

Unmotivated

Gah...have to do Further maths by today to hand in tomorrow...WHY?!?

My holidays just started, why can't you give me some time to chill????

bleh..Let's forget this for now...

I also watched G.I. Joe Saturday midnight!! Nice movie, some parts were quite fake, though..Especially the bike scene? Where the girl who's name I forgotten...U know, the girl who Ripcord likes...She was chasing the Cobra's van in Paris and she did all those bike stunts? Too fake =.=

But overall, I really liked it....Action the whole way through...Way to keep me awake during midnight. haha

And yesterday my whole family (me, mum, dad, granny, aunt, uncle, cousin, cousin, cousin, unc's wife) went to Sekinchan to buy stinky smelly fish. lol I tell you, the whole place stinks...and so we cousins had to make ourselves comfortable and play with the fishermen's boats while my parents were busy buying fishes.. It was nice, you know..I havent spent time with my cousins in a while.

We, city kids, played with my iPod, my camera and my phone and my unc's phone until at the end of the day, semua habis battery...hahaha!!
Sorry, no pics cause phone no battery haha...

I loved yesterday <3

No comments: