Thursday, July 30, 2009

Something new, something Old, something that made me get a cold.

I have flu! Why?!?! I mean, sigh.....I have flu....just have to keep praying forit to get better. I have a distorted voice right now =.=

Heehee...anyway, I am having a seriously busy week. Homework(yeesh), classes(yeesh), friends(whoohoo!!), LAN(What the...), and i dunno....internship, waking up at 6.30 am every day, doing CV, piano work, watching TV.

Yeah, that's about it...ISN"T IT JUST SOOOO LITTLE?

LOL my sarcasm knows no limits.

I'm trying real hard to do a longer post so Jessie will feel satisfied but it's been a real long time since I wrote what, an essay? I just have to say this: It's not easy going to college everyday. Doing homework everyday, not fun. But when you don't do it, you feel guilty and u keep thinking about it and it just drives you NUTS!!

But I will forget it for now, because I have a mission!! A mission to blog!!! whoooheehoooo....I'm so restless...like nothing makes me feel so excited already except maybe listening to songs and joking with my friends..but a person can't do that the whole day right!?

For now, I have but ONE solution:
Go to as many social events or whatever new places or events i can get my hands on =)
Only way to be refreshed =)

I HAVE TO SAy though, I really miss Markus, Moses and Janete right now. They always made me laugh. Wonder what is up with the reminiscing.

Thank you, Choon Yee for inviting me,
though I might not say it out loud.


No comments: