Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This is the last, as the japanese say:" Saigo de!" I think.........

im leaving, never coming back again....

It's most likely my last blog for the next 3 months. No more updates on the little moments in my life, no more browsing others' blogs, no more nothing. From next week on, I shall begin my solitary journey across the harsh surroundings in Miri and be who i was born to be, an aborigin!!!! ooooolalalalalallalallalala'

LOL....
Yea, it's true though, Im going for NS!!! seriously, there are so many ppl with the surname Wong and I had to be the one chosen to go all the way to Sarawak!! That's like a world away man....i mean, at least it is in MY WORLD.

Im soooo gonna miss you guys and I just wanna say some last words here, like:: DON'T YOU DARE FORGET ME!!!!!!!! TT
ESPECIALLY XIN YI SIEW PING HUI HWA QI JUN GEK SI JOLYN MANNEE XIN LIN suat teng AND EVERYBODY I KNOW!!!!

MUAXXXXXXXXX
LOVE U GUYS!!

so u guys will be starting college while im stuck there washing dishes or whatever..........sigh

ok la........this farewell blog shall say one last: Goodbye! Sayonara!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BYEEE!! GET ME AN ORANG UTAN!!! DUN WAN FUR WAN.. HAHAHAHAHAAH