Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is this the feeling?

I'm on cloud nine...........
I went out with Mannee and Gek Gek yesterday to watch Akai Ito, and it was AMAZING!!! =.= except for the stupid ending which wasn't even an ending...

So I went home and searched online, apparently it's a series, so I'm watching like mad now though the quality online is kinda bad, but I'm still watching!!! sigh.....Atsushi n Mei's love story is so touching I tell you..It will blow your socks off!

I give the show a rating of 4.5/5! At first I had doubts coz japanese movies are not very good..but this is great!



aaaaaahhhhh!!! This is Atsushi Nishino acted by Junpei Mizobata...Xin, what d'ya think??

This is Mei Takemiya acted by Nao Minamisawa...She looks kinda mature for her age if you ask me... :)

sigh.....happy ending...Or IS IT? wanna know, check it out!!! sigh......<3<3<3<3

Oops, sorry! Gotta post our pictures together..later gek gek not happy XD
Gek n her milo
Me acting kiddy..lol
Sleeping? lol

IT WAS...whaddaya call it?
Bliss.
Pure unadulterated bliss.

No comments: