Saturday, April 18, 2009

My head is spinning =)

Had a blast, jo! Thanks!! Here's for Hui Min, Gek Gek, Jo, her cousins and well, my friends lar...hohoho

Anyway, for those who r blur, we had a mini-party at Jo's house just 1 hour ago n well, ah-hem, SOME people cam-whored the whole night xD

spectre felicia..dunno how I did it..I must be some genius photographer xD heehee...

our phones lor..Hui Min too free nothing to do LoL! (P.s.Mine lights still on..playing Love Story by Taylor Swift haha)
With flash light..for YOu, dear Hui Min, pick which u like :)
LOL what is JoYin doing?! oh right..she's cam-whoring with flying hair..hahaah!
Aiyo...trying to show they have tummy..pls lar girls, I can't see anything!
New friend: Angel who is catching up with my height!*in shock*
(lol actually I'm uploading all the pics u want lar HUi Min!!!)

Our slippers...*giggle* guess which is mine?!
Miss Toh cousins 2009...pick a winner ;)Gosh, these people pose so much so end up I have to upload so many photos!!posing at staircase AGAIN...y everyone so thin one ar?! i feel..inadequate lar LOL
For Hui Min again...hahah
She had to go squash me with her bear hug...aww, love hugs!!
The new Jo barbie, get it in stores near you today! xD
(comes with full wardrobe!)
Friends :) me being si tao..haha
Hey you know I notice my shirt seems to shine in the dark?? not glow, but shine....waaa..
Gosh, this looks like an all girls party...haha

okay..that's it! I'm tired...and I need my beauty sleep yet again..heehee. Did I mention I got a new camera? That's Y i upload these photos real fast! Thanks, Dad, love ya! *yawn*

Nite!

It was worth remembering.

No comments: