Friday, April 17, 2009

It's time to lift your wings and fly

Well, just had a farewell party for HUi Xuan who's leaving us after just one month of our together-ness. I'll definitely miss you!! Besides, without you, our further maths class has only four girls left!! Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do :)

She got JPA to Fr**e!!! That's really great and all, but I'll really miss you yea..hope we keep in touch always :)

Anyway, we went to Pizza Hut to "mourn" her leaving....

This is me with my friends who r not in further maths class..Lol

omg..what just happened? haha...Brick decided to hand-make a rose for Hui Xuan..WOW!!!

I was looking to the left where Starbucks was...wishing for my Frappe...sigh

Oh well, I guess I'll get another chance eh?! haha..now It's my time to catch up on some beauty sleep....
Gek Si, I'm sorry! I promise we'll meet soon yea?! like tomorrow lar lol..


Don't mess with my beauty sleep.


1 comment:

Xuan said...

HIHI!!
Thx for the farewell party!
Do you have other pics??
What's ur msn??