Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My memories are not my own

I think I have been heeding Xin's advice, you know...to Dream More While I'm Awake??

Cause I have found myself often times lately thinking back on my days in camp

As much as I hate to admit it, I sometimes actually wish I was back there!! Gah...

Why ar?

Is it cause I miss my friends there...and you know we don't have to worry about anything there

except maybe what's the next time to sleep and all

Besides, in just the one month that I've been back, gosh...I've gained so much weight! and It's so obvious k...no one wants to admit it for me probably, but I KNOW!!!

I can't stand it,,,everyday wanna exercise to lose it back, It rains!

What, is it raining season now AGAIN??

or is something against me exercising?!?

lol..I guess bottom line is:


I miss you guys!! Yun Yun n Janete n Ah Hui n Chin Yee n Xin Lin n Sandra!! hahah n Rebecca....remember our Steven Straits?

but we don't always get what we want, do we?

No comments: