Monday, July 6, 2009

CHEER for me!

Yesterday, my parents, younger bro and me went to Stadium Putra Bt Jalil to watch CHEER '09.
I'm not gonna say much about it, just that it wasn't what I was hoping for.

Maybe they should work harder...train some abs or something, cause all the teams who were holding the people up were like shaking real hard..only a few whose names I forgot...maybe the Titans..hmm..they were not bad.

LOL do you see this crowd?? I don't think I have ever been in a place with so many people before le...That shows you how much I've gone out eh??

See the crowd? there's one group wearing green, and another all red and another all purple...but I forgot to take them all..ehhe they're at the bottom left corner.

a routine by team ***( i forgot XD)

another routine

Lol..I managed to shoot them while they were jumping haha

Can you see them? The Stompers from BU3!

lol
my dad and bro...watching so intently!
Try finding them! (Hint: the two biggest heads in the pic)

This is the one group I remember...because they're the only ones wearing yellow lol..From SBU, team Shirtliff.
I think they were winners last year or something..not bad!

So at the end, I was stunned by the performance of US's top 2 world champions...They were really good!! I was gob-smacked!!!! But sadly, bcoz too busy watching them, I totally forgot to take pics..heehee

I drove there, ya know?! waaa....so tiring lor..

Still thinking about my white carrot soup ^.^


No comments: