Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Gift

Sigh.....

It's never a good sign when you start your blog with a sigh.. haha but that's what I feel right now.

I can't refuse my dear Gek Gek, but just too lazy to write stuff ler...

I went to a 4 wheel drive adventure on saturday, went to watch Harry Potter movie on Sunday, and bought a new pants for my pants collection =)

Today, an English lady came to my college (my class, more precisely) to give A small talk on Durham University. The whole A-levels practically came into the room to listen lol...at least Further Maths was delayed for a while hahaha....

Later, I had LAN......(Moral) where I had to listen to Ms. S crap about something everyone was disagreeing with her about. Class ended at 6.30pm. But I had to drive home and by the time I was home, it was already 7pm. Not exactly my idea of a great day...I couldn't have my afternoon nap!!!

Oh. And chem class was cancelled. AGAIN. And this Sweet Yin kept on doing Stats making me so stressed hahaa.........

BUT I'm home now, and that's all that matters. =)

No comments: