Monday, July 6, 2009

Mmmm...Yummmmm!!!

This is one of those rare moments where I realize just how great a cook my mum can be. She is the only one in the whole entire world who can cook a seriously healthy meal, yet make it sooooooooooo delicious!!!! *drool**

So, guess what I had for dinner tonight?? heehee.....

MY FAVOURITE seriously!!! choi dam!! haha it was really really really really good!!!!
this was whoah!! It's got tau fu pok, ling-ngao, carrots and japanese mushrooms(bleh) haha
my mum rarely cooks this...tau fu...delicious!! I mean, when you add the spring onions plus that sauce, it's just GREAT!!!!

This is beaten egg plus minced meat..steamed to perfection... today, she cooked it really soft, so I <3-ed it!!

AND...
I totally saved the best for last...

wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! MY NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE IN THE WORLD, WHITE CARROT SOUP!!!! this one got added orange carrot(good for my eyes), longan, dates, and bla bla bla.. loved it =)waaa.....see how the soup reflects the lights?? It was just amazing, really!!

And I even got to enjoy all these without my brothers to disturb me(muahahahaha) cause one's on the com, and one's looking at photos I will post later....
I really have to thank my mum when she gets back!

It really was the right medicine to cure my mood..sigh...

No comments: