Friday, September 11, 2009

=D

I.Am.Going.Out.Tomorrow!!!!

BTw, the Ramen Girl sucks =.= wasted my one and a half hour to watch it. Sigh....
Just so hard to find a good movie nowadays..

But, I really wanna watch The Ugly Truth and The Time Traveller's Wife!! Sigh.....*dreamy*

I had a seriously busy and boring week. I need some spice in my life, know what I mean?!

My class-not to be offensive, I love them and all- can be a little boring sometimes. Two Other Girls only how to be entertaining right!? All they do is study study study, homework homework homework. Ugh. Thank God for Kenneth, at least he got play with me =)

Ooh and thank you Julian!! For making my day yesterday and today haha...

Done videos for the Malaysian Studies. All that's left is editing. Whew!

Still have lots and lots of work, but let's focus on the good k!

OUTING TOMORROW!!!

OuTING TOMORROW

OUTING TOMORROW

OUTING TOMORROW

OUTING TOMORROW

No comments: