Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You can Be whatever or Whoever You wanna Be

Went out with Gek yesterday, despite being sick.

Still sick today. It's worse, though. Mummy says that I gotta get sicker before I can get better. And I'm just NOT happy.

Worse still, I'm home alone today.. =( Family went to Bt Tinggi but I can't go what with being sick and tomorrow got college and all..

I'm stuck here, ALONE. BORED. Even though I have work to do XD

OOh, I had a FANTASTIC dinner with family yesterday! It was one of those rare moments where my KOr was eating with us. hahah and it was AWESOME!! We drank two bottles of sparkling grape juice. Ate jacket potatoes. Had roast beef. Ate salad. Mushroom soup. Western!!! Surely my favourite...though I was sick. LOL.

And then we proceeded to watch TV. 8TV was showing a really REALLY funny movie called The American Mall. I tell you, it is just like High school Musical!! Real dumb show. Don't ever watch it. Don't ever!!!

Us at Secret Recipe yesterday.

The perempuan punya shoes. heehee. *ouch!*

ALL of us together :)

Ada orang begitu gembira...lol seeing this pic makes me smile haha

Jacket potato...One side I put tuna, the other egg. Delicious!!!

roast beef!! Seriously, I'm SOO proud of my mum! It was even better than restaurants!!

Daddy piling up his whole plate with peppers! LOL

The TWO big bottles of sparkling juice we were drinking like water.. :)

Cheers to a great dinner :) *burp*

No comments: