Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sweeter Sixteen

Today was a good day, I joined the Culinary Club, The Adventure Club, The Italian Club, and the SPCA Club! XD something wrong with me..BUT I had fun maa...

so many people....OOOO


The Culinary Club made a handbag out of I dunno what..icing?


And, it was Julian's birthday, so I bought her a brownie from Secret Recipe. LOL. The woman said the cakes would melt after one hour, and I thought I would celebrate after TWO hours, so I bought the brownie which would last longer -.- ended up still celebrated within one hour, but I think she was so touched. Haha. Big thumbs UP for me! *perasan*

The cute lil' cake haha

When I got there, Julian was eating lunch, so we waited, and waited.....

Shocked her haha------>(oops My Phillip is in the pic!)

Oh. One downside to today was...my physics test results. -.- I got 50/80!!!! lower than most guys man! Bob got 68/80!! NO fair!! and Aaron = 61/80 =.=

Whatever. It's over.

I'm HAPPEEEEE.

Dinner time =)
Can I spin you around?

No comments: