Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's a Beautiful Past

I'm not sure what this post will be about, so maybe it is gonna be about random stuff :)

Yesterday, I went out with my 3 brothers to makan at Sushi Zanmai! I even fetched my big bro LOL. Mum found it hilarious when I told her haha

Anyway, we seriously ordered a whole bunch of food that the waitress was like smirking..Think of all the business I bring her restaurant!!

The total bill was Rm172.05 for the four of us...LOL daddy came back and was like: "WHAT?!"

But, it was quite a good time for us cause we havent ever been out of the house, just the four of us doing something :)
super long line just to eat dinner :(

me with bro...I look weird..proving the point I have a bad hair day...everyday -.-
big bro's eel rice. Truth be told, their rice quality has dropped..Not that nice anymore :(
Bro's chicken rice

One autumn Spider Roll and caterpillar roll is it? I forgot XD

more sushi :) the reason I went there ahah

baby octopus bleh they like, but I didn't have the guts to eat it.

Bro's chicken and egg rice...Why did they all order rice?

Okay..there was too much food and I'm lazy to upload more pics so u can just see the table :)

I totally forgotten to post on my dad's birthday LOL so you guys should see the cake at least cause it was oN fire!!!

Happy belated birthday again, daddy :)

It's a roller-coaster ride.

No comments: