Wednesday, November 12, 2008

aaaaaaaaahhhh!

Dear readers of my little insignificant yet so "interesting" blog,

I am on the second day of SPM........yes!!!! yes! yes! yes! Yes, I am so sorry that I have gone mad from all the happiness...Not happy that I can take science subjects and moral soon, but yes happy that I no longer have to write a BM karangan any longer..I also don't have to cram my brain for history any longer.

OMg..the sej paper 2 was so difficult!! It was NOT what I expected! Almost everything I had crammed for and teacher gave in the tips did not come out!! Except Jahiliah and PBB and Mesir Purba and Yunani(which I didn't read)...I forgot to read!!! aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...sigh...sad lar..but ah, mum says don't worry because it's over! She's not happy with the education system here especially the existence of history and moral so she asks me not to worry and be glad that it's over..

But I have to say, I am totally turning over a new leaf!! No more studying last minute in college! I will dedicate myself to being the best and only the best. Number two will simply not do!! Anyway, I will help my poor brother to make sure he does not study history last minute too! And make sure he studies and is ready for any question at all that may come out!! He's going to suffer soon..thanks to me! I just hope that he knows that this is all for his sake that he will not be like me during his SPM.


heehee...sorry bro, but I love you too much to have to see you suffer like I did. I mean. I sacrificed my sleep! I slept at 2 a.m. man..and for not much good. Sigh, so must.force.brother.study.history.from.form.4.

2 comments:

Toxin General said...

heehee...sorry bro, but I love you too much to have to see you suffer like I did.

waaa~ so sweet~! <3!

May May said...

what's so sweet abt it? heehee...i think that is actually very bad of me..gonna make him suffer soon...but all for "his own good" hahahahaha