Monday, November 3, 2008

Review

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE. i'M LAZY? IT DOESN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COVER WHAT I'VE DONE. WHAT I'VE DONE? I'VE NOT STUDIED MUCH
I'VE STUDIED LAST MINUTE
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?


I'm like totally regretting this right now. And obviously, everyone knows it's not good to regret because things have already happened. But the worst thing? I don't feel like studying although exams are like 9 days away. 8 more days to study!!!!!

Okay, let's see what i've done k??

1: I've finished physics. That is one relief. But not the experiments lol. what to do yea. I'm not sure if I can remember everything though, so I have to find time to do exercise. Which is non existent snce i have so many im not ready for

2: Modern maths completed duh

3: Add Maths quite done. Just a little revision will do I hope. lol

4: Bio?? don't wanna talk about it

5: Chemistry?? Left the last chap of form 4, last of form 5, oxidation and reduction, thermochemistry, carbon compounds, and the definitions and experiments. LOL SO MUCH

6: cHINESE no need to discuss. I have to try my best. God, pls bless me!!!!

7: History. P.S:**** The worst. I'm practically unconscious just thinking about it. So far, I've read chapter one of both forms. Congratulations me =.=
wanna cry!!!!! T.T
why is this happening?!?!

nothng i can do abt it though, except study!! I mean, TRY to study. Today: Study sej chap 2, 3, 4!! so much!!! I CAN DO THIS!!!

i HAVE TO!!

OKAY, tata..
trying to study. Not yet i mean. later.
=)
you just need to lift one finger in order to rebuild, relive, give and have hope. says the artist: Mawn. Thanks!!!

No comments: