Saturday, November 8, 2008

Exhausted

Yes. That I definitely am. It always happens when I study above my capacity which is very little. I am lousy. I will admit that. And I admit I am soooo behind in my history compared to like EVERYONE. And I am not exaggerating. I really regret this. But no choice. What's done is done. And I have to work hard man...lol

Yeah. People must be wondering why am I still here posting in my blog. Simple. I need to destress for a few minutes. Today, little for you but a lot for me, I have read 2 chapters of history and learnt about PBB and peranan Malaysia. Thanks to Esther!!!

I owe you man....though it's little. I think it's gonna help me a lot at the rate I'm going.

Anyway, today SMK Bu(3) had a majlis restu to "bless" us form 5's for taking our spm. So we were like walking up the stage and shaking all the teachers' hands. Then suddenly, Xinyi started sobbing!!!
Lol....not meant to make u feel embarrassed, but just wanting to give you a little encouragement, dear!

Don't be sad, It's not like we're never seeing each other again, It just means that we're stepping out into the world as adults, and we are going to be facing a whole new world with different challenges and trials. Of course, you are also going to make new friends, and I think that is something to look forward too, don't you?!

Just wanna let you know that I'll always be here for you, cause even if you don't treat me as your best friend, and there are more important people than me in your life, I'm always here. Friends walk in and out of your life all the time, but they don't always have to disappear. Even in the dark, behind the shadows, lurk many friends who will always lend you their shoulders whenever you feel like it.

And don't worry about not seeing the teachers anymore, cause u have their numbers! and you can always call them to go out and 'yam cha' and go school to visit them, so no one's leaving anyone ever!

Lol, xin, if you read this, I hope you're not crying again, cause this message is not meant to make you cry, but tojust give you some encouragement. One more thing, I really look up to you ler...so much more prepared for exams than me, sigh.......I mean your history and biology lar, more specifically.

haha...Whoo!! I'm tired. type so much. but feel so tired ler....can I study tomorrow? even if there might not be enough time to study finish? Hmmmmm......
I'll try lol....fine. Not like I have a choice. Maybe I should just read the tips teacher gave.

heehee...May Ling, loving Xin yi,
signing out.

1 comment:

Xin Yi said...

maaayyy liiinggggggggg~~!!! T.T

*sniff* that's so sweet :'(
thanks for the encouragement! :D
just got a lil too emo yesterday. ahahha. once i start, i can't stop, kinda thing. lol.

awww, i just want u to know that you and qi jun and hui mean a lot to me too :)and i'll always be there for you guys too!! <3

xin yi loving may ling,
signing out :P