Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Poignant essay

by janice. It was awesome!!! Janice, u can really write like great essays!!! And I totally mean it. The essay was entitled "Rain". And she did a great job man!!! She says teacher gave her 50 out of 50. Whoah...im astounded.. So beautiful! She also said that it was a result of being emo at the time. So what?!? It was wonderful. Thumbs up man.

Right. As u can probably see, I'm not actually writing for something. I'm writing as an excuse to get out of studying. Not that I'll be studying even if I'm not onlining. Lol......

Sigh sigh sigh...gotta get these depressing thoughts out of the blog!!! Later no one wanna read liao. hahahaha. I'm bored. But I don't wanna do anything either. Life is such a paradox sometimes. I wish I could just curl up into a ball and sleep..... zzz
Lol...I wonder if this is what will happen to me soon.

No comments: