Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happiness...just a step away

I'm happy that SPM IS OVER!!!!
But.... There's just this uncomfortable feeling resting in my heart though..i think it's about the fact that I'm leaving secondary school and I have to start looking for scholarships and colleges to apply for..........sighhhhhh

Life.

One word. So many meanings.

My life starts here, now. And there just seems no way to stop it. No more meeting friends in school everyday to gossip To laugh together. To annoy each other together. To fight together. To understand each other together.
Life begins right now..... and I'm not sure If I'm ready for it. Even if It's already knocking on my door.. Will I be brave enough to let it in??

I just hope and wish that my friends will not leave me no matter what... I know some are close to me AND some not so close, but they all matter to me like the sun matters to the flowers in the field. I just wish time would stop and stand still in this moment where we are together.. But then what fun would that be?!

My friends, far apart as we may be in the future.....our happiness and good times together are just a phone call away. So pls, whenever you want to share anything with me, just give me a call, and I'll be there to bask in your happiness...

And one last thing, may we step into the bright limitless future together and give each other strength!


Our future begins!

2 comments:

Xin Yi said...

aww, we'll keep in touch babe :)

Anonymous said...

hey whaddaya think of the picture? about life one...